Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Position: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Chief
Your Career Opportunity
The Administrative Assistant will
be required to perform an array of administrative duties in a professional and
timely manner. Additional responsibilities include scheduling meetings and
appointments, coordinating boardroom set-ups and offer assistance as required.
Compose letters, reports, memos, and contracts as needed. The Administrative
Assistant is also accountable for drafting, reviewing, and editing
time-sensitive correspondence sent by the management team. Other duties,
relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
How You Will Be Spending Your Time
administrative support to all departmental members.
basic bookkeeping functions.
with financial institutions with respect to making deposits and reconciling
and review all expense reports, invoices, and other relevant monetary
and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for
the management team.
receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors.
departmental office activities.
evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
daily appointments of all management and executive members.
and transcribe dictation notes and meeting minutes.
a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
with report and presentation preparation.
a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management,
executives and visitors at all times.
and assist with all Requests for Proposals (RFP).
and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required.
travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail, where necessary.
duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, Attributes Required You Need to be Successful
School Diploma required.
Administration degree or diploma required.
- 2-3 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Experience coordinating calendars and taking Meeting Minutes for Board and Executive meetings
use of various office-based software including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Professionalism, patience and timely presence
- Exceptional verbal and written English and French communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player but able to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, or as per company needs
hours / weekly
day off for your birthday
paid sick days
paid volunteering day
RRSP contribution program
benefits for you, your friends and family
and dental packages
· Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members